Pastor Brandon C. Allen
Pastor Brandon C. Allen is a native of Emporia, Virginia. Raised in the "Campground" and "Fairground" communities, he was educated in the Greensville County School system, then went on to attend Randolph-Macon College in Ashland, Virginia where he obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Economics and Business. In March 2008, Minister Allen re-dedicated his life to the Lord and became a faithful member of Fresh Anointing Cathedral in Richmond. The following year, he formally acknowledged the call that God had placed upon his life and was licensed to preach the Gospel in May 2009 by Pastor Larry C. Miles, Sr.
In July 2011, Elder Allen shifted his ministerial focus back to the place where his spiritual foundation was laid - St. Paul. From July 2011 until August 2012, he served as an Associate Minister of St. Paul under the leadership of Bishop L. E. Willis, II. On August 19, 2012, Bishop Willis heard the voice of the Lord and appointed Elder Brandon C. Allen to the pastorate of St. Paul.
The mission of St. Paul is to Serve God, Love People, and Impact Our Community.
The ongoing intent of St. Paul is to Exalt God, Evangelize the lost, and Edify and Equip believers for ministry.
The time is between 1916 and 1919. St. Paul started with Sunday School in an outside kitchen at the home of R. T. Person. At that time, R. T. Person and his family lived across from what was to become the Moton School site and later the school bus garage. There weren’t enough benches to hold everyone, so wooden shingles were used to provide additional seating. Sunday School quickly became a community gathering where all children and adults were welcomed.
From that time until now, St. Paul has served as a center of spiritual and community life. This drive and spirit are symbolic of a congregation that is building on the confident foundation of its long illustrious history. Our church family invites you to visit us as we eagerly look to the future. Come and experience the beautiful St. Paul Church Of God In Christ at 294 Lowground Road, a powerful and growing bastion of faith and service, heritage and praise, located in Emporia, VA.